Thursday, September 16, 2010

I miss being on STAGE!!

I bet most of you will not believe that i used to dance in school!!
hahahahah!
It's my childhood memories!
When i was in primary school, a group of us would dance for
Children's Day and Teachers' Day.
I still remember that we usually practice beside the canteen and
not forgetting the pathway near Salvation Army.
HAHAHAHA!
I remembered the song were
"you drive me crazy" by Britney Spears and
"tearin' up my heart" by N'SYNC.
HAHAHAHA!!!

In secondary school, i was involved in few dramas..
I think i was "Princess Jasmine" from Aladdin.
Am i??? hahaha!
Can someone please refresh my memories ???




Another drama was GREASE when i was in form5.
I acted as one of the Thunder Boys. HAHAHA!!
We won 1st place in school and went to CLS to compete
with other schools.
Yea, we lose with PRIDE!!!!



Another drama was in front of thousands of Girl Guides for Thinking Day!
hahahahahhahaha!!!
I was one of the 'boys' as usual..
What to do? i am a tomboy! a pretty one!
hahahhahahahhahaha!!!

No comments: