Sunday, July 4, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010

The World Cup finals is just around the corner.
Anyone want to guess who will win the cup for year 2010??
Hehe! i hope Germany will win!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
Just because i have a crush on Christiano Ronaldo,
it doesn't mean i only support Portugal!
I also support Germany, Brazil, France and England!!

the arrogant and overrated footballer

Just so you know, i am NOT a football fan!!
I only watch World Cup matches 4 years once!
And what is so absurd about this is
people expect me to KNOW everything about football..
R~I~D~I~C~U~L~O~U~S



Let us bring back some memories from World Cup 2006


These are the players that are familiar to me!
Hahaha!
Although they are not as young as the new players,
i still salute them for their abilities in playing football!!


Lampard and Messi

I know them through Astro!
"mama, ada mat salleh"



These are unfamiliar faces to me.
Call me noob/ dummy/ stupid all you want.
I don't care~~

My new crush is :

~~Lucas Podolski~~

XOXO
PiGgY PiNg

No comments: