Wednesday, June 23, 2010

L.U.C.K

My mom said Piscean people cannot rely only on luck to be successful
but must be able to work hard to earn the success.
Well, i truly agree with her statement.
In my life, i seldom/never win in gambling/betting.

This is an example :

i dreamt about my ring on Saturday night.
so, i asked my boy to buy 'ring number' for me.
and, he didn't.
the number was 903....
i was thinking to buy 1903 since i dreamt of one ring only.
On Sunday night, the number came out at TWO PLACES!!!
take a look at this :



AAAMMMMMMMMM TEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!

forget it. this is my fate!
so now i have turn into a 'new life' !!
Adsense + Nuffnang + Youthsays!!
hahaha! friends, i need your support.
without your help, i will not be able to succeed.
Please support PiGgY PiNg!!!


XOXO,
PiGgY PiNg

No comments: