Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April Fool

Nobody believe me when Jaimie
almost drove over my feet last night,
a day before 1st of April....

This morning, my lame partner, Miss Poh sms-ed me
informing me that Mr Soh, our Operation Management lecturer
wanted to see me regarding my mid term result.
I knew it was a prank so i just follow the 'flow' of the game.
ACCIDENTALLY, i pranked Miss Hoon about it.

Ee Ping : wei, Mr soh wanna c me la. how?
Ai Lene : Faster sms him and make an appointment la!

So, i did sms 'Mr Soh'
( i changed Grace to Mr Soh)
And Mr Soh replied OK

we rushed out from marketing class when
the lecturer was still teaching
leaving Grace alone in his class
to 'meet' mr soh immediately!

Then Ai Lene was nervous on my behalf.
she was wondering why Mr Soh wanted to see me.
In the end, we couldn't stand lying to her so long...
and we told her the truth!

and



SHE CRIED!!!!!!



Making us GUILTY!!!


Currently, she has NOT forgive us!
SOOOB....


MISS HOON!
on behalf of Jaimie, Grace, Siew Phing and Piggy
we apologize!






Neeehhhhh, she cried and pranked us back la!!!


1 comment:

pinyin said...

hahaha... aiya.. after all it was April Fool mar... lol..