Thursday, March 18, 2010

TIRED

my life as a University student has been tiring!
not tiring, but super tiring..
we need to study for mid-term.
then we need to rush assignments and reports and quizzes.

Few weeks later,
we will be having our Finals for semester II.

Currently, i am rushing for assignments.
One of the assignments really stress me out.
why?
All my group members did are copy information from
the Internet and send it to me.
I need to edit one by one.
Even the definition of a term is wrong!!
Is this call group assignment??


All i can say is :

i am tired mentally and psychically!!

2 comments:

pinyin said...

sigh.... the ones who edited the things are the ones who will have the hardest time!!!

PiGgY PiNg said...

yes!!! thank you!!! finally someone understand how i feel! hahahaha!!!