Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another week of sien-ness

I was being persuaded by my avid blog readers to update.
Thank you, thank you for the support.
vote for me at www.lameness.com to win exciting prizes like:
  1. A car's photo worth rm1++
  2. 42 inch plasma tv box
  3. photostat tickets to London for 2
  4. Lunch/Dinner with me at 5Stars Hotel (you pay)

Hahahaha!!
Last week, my family and i celebrated our Ah Kong's birthday:








Hot chicks!

This is my baby boy:


Aun Aun

...and this is found in USM :



management week



we are proud to say,
we joined many 'competitions' and won many 'prizes'.
we were so high that we even skipped classes to win
PENS AND MECHANICAL PENCILS!!!!
(not me.. is ai lene)
Hahahahahahaha!!

A week of 'holiday' thanks to Management Week :)



No comments: