Wednesday, December 16, 2009

childish childish!!

Keh Jun is waiting for me to update my blog now.
so here it is...
the moment SHE is waiting for!!
teng..............teng............ teng!!
an update from PiGgY PiNg!!!

let me tell u a story about a childish girl.
She has a BF named CH.....
(not chee hong from CLHS ya)
I bought CH in a game called Friends For Sale.
Guess what happened?
this childish girl keep thinking i want to snatch her Ch away from her!!!
This game is to allow people to buy people
so that the value of a person can increase.
So, when i bought CH and someone else bought him back,
i earn money and his value will increase.

she keep bugging me not to buy him!!
she said "you make me bad mood"
i was like =___="
Hello!! this is just a game!!!
GAME!!
my goodness!!
please grow up!!

Hahahahahahha!
can someone tell her how lame she is?

No comments: