Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Damn!

today i called up 'the office' to seek for information.
1st my call was direct to the answering machine.
while waiting, i had to listen to a 'song'
a very lame song indeed.
then i was again connected to the answering machine..
AGAIN!!
"sila tekan 1 untuk bahasa melayu"
"for English press 2"

before i enter any key, i was in the waiting list again!
listening to that same old song!
damn it!
and finally someone answered the call.
i was so POLITE by saying SELAMAT TENGAH HARI
and began asking my questions..
then suddenly the songs replayed!
she hang up on me and direct it to another line!
$%$##*&^$!#!!!
i was pissed off!
and again another lady answered my call.
after the call ended, the questions were still unanswered!!
why?
because she couldn't answer my questions!!
she said " i don't know"
if you don't know, u expect me to know?!
WTF!
u worked there okay?!
i am not gonna reveal who you are!!
but u sure make headline soon!
As always.....

i went there last week.
whatever i asked, they asked me to WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

anyway, my sweetheart is back!




1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

hey, no need to worry or prepare so much lah. Just go with the flow during the orientation.