Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

My friends are curious how i spent my day on Valentine.
One of them is Miss Ooi.
So, this blog is update specially for miss Fernie Bernie yang kaypo!
hahahaha! Joking la fernie!


Dinner at luxurious restaurant?
No....

Received 999 of roses?
No....

Chocolates?
No.....

Branded perfume?
No....

Is having all these means 幸福???
to some girls, it is...
to me, is not....
On this special occasion, we should spend more time with our loved one.
Hahaha!

I spent my whole afternoon accompanying my relatives in town.
we laughed, we joked and talked nonsense..
At night, i went out with Mr Tiara.
where did we go?
which restaurant?

Of course, we had dinner at a 'special' place...
Our dinner more romantic okay?
Floating on the river...
hahahahah!
We had dinner at....................
TAMBUM!!!


hahahahahahaaha!
10stars 'restaurant'
don't play-play lo!
Hehehe!

We bought fish food and feed the fishes.
(Buat kerja amal)


Then we went to Auto City


Later that night, we went to the park near Jelutong Expressway.
I 'bumped' into a friend dating with his soon-to-be GIRLFRIEND.
so romantic hor?

So what did i give Mr tiara?

Big box

What did he give me??

Small box

The size of the box doesn't matter!
What's important is the sincerity!
Hehehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hha... funny la.. big box.. small box.. knew that was coming.. lol.. why call him mr. tiara?